We had a doctor's appointment today. It was very routine. We heard the heartbeat, which always feels so good to hear! Since I haven't felt the baby move yet, I was starting to worry. I should be feeling it any day now. He said I was measuring perfectly and the heartbeat was great - so everything should be fine.
The doctor is pretty laid back and just asks how things are going. He gave me a lecture about making sure I stay hydrated in the heat. I doubt I'll be in the heat too much, so hopefully it won't be a problem.
He did confirm I am allowed to have 2 caffeinated beverages a day. I have been drinking tea with lunch and/or dinner, so I feel better knowing he was okay with that. I've given up the cokes completely (except for the few I needed during late nights during busy season) but have had a hard time giving up the tea. I'm a southerner for sure.
The good news is we scheduled our sonogram appointment for Tuesday, May 19th at 9am. I can't wait!! It seems like so far away. I'll try to be patient! Will we make Mimi a happy lady and have a girl - or will we start out our family with a boy? Time will tell...
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment