So, we had an excellent weekend at the Tooker household. It was the first weekend we had been home in awhile. On Friday night we got to hang out with our good friends, Brian and Lori. We met them for dinner at Benihana in Las Colinas. Yummy food and even better company! It had been WAY too long since we had spent time with them. We didn't get to see their precious daughter Meredith, so hopefully we'll visit again very soon and see the whole family.
Then, on Saturday, I got up and got a much needed pedicure. It was a desperate situation. Then, my good friends Lindy & Melissa came over around lunchtime. I worked with them at my last firm and they have become good friends. We went to lunch at this interesting place over in Mockingbird Plaza, went shopping at Northpark and then saw a sneak peak of The Proposal. We had so much fun! The movie was excellent and I highly recommend it. It was probably the best romantic comedy I had seen in a really long time. Again, I hadn't seen Lindy forever so it was so nice to catch-up face to face! We must do another girls day soon!
So what was exciting was that while we were out doing girls stuff Kevin and his dad put together our crib! Ta Da....

I love this crib so much! My amazing family (Mom, Justin, Dustin & Tricia) got us the crib as a gift. We are so thankful for their love and generosity. Our baby is going to have such a wonderful place to sleep! I had to put the bedding we got on it right away (of course) and just love it! The crib tone, the bedding colors, and the wall colors coordinate perfectly! I just can't wait to get the rest of the office furniture out so we can move in the other baby furniture. So exciting!!! Kevin and his dad also put the stroller/carseat together that Kevin's dad got us. So we have a bed and a carseat/stroller for the baby! Whoo hoo! Things are moving right along and we'll be ready for the baby soon! 3 months to go...wow! 

I LOVE THE BED! I can't wait to see little Will? in there! We are so happy to have bought the bed, it was really our pleasure!
ReplyDeleteI love the bed and the bedding!! what a sweet room already!! can't wait to see the finished product!!
ReplyDeleteWhere'd you end up getting the bed? I love it!!! AMD
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete