Thursday, July 22, 2010

Splish Splash

Uncle J said we needed a blog update, so here we go!

Not too much has happened this last week or so. I did take a cute pic below of Will watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He gets to watch it every morning while we get ready for work. He’ll actually sit and watch it for a good bit. Cracks me up.2010-07-17 001 2010-07-16 003I think I’ve mentioned before that I just am obsessed with his feet. I put his flip flops on the other day (otherwise he never wears shoes). His feet looked so cute! Sadly the shoe broke so I don’t think he’ll get to wear them anymore. 2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 009 He very much enjoys standing at our bedroom window and banging. Hello out there!2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 017We celebrated Uncle J’s girlfriend Lindsey’s birthday last Saturday. Dylan was in charge of the theme and you guessed it – frogs! I never took her as a frog kind of girl, but she seemed to think it was pretty cool! 2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 033 2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 039 Dylan with his crush Lindsey and Uncle J!2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 041 Will wasn’t feeling all that well so he found some comfort in Mimi’s arms!2010-07-17 001 2010-07-17 045 Last Thursday we met Tricia and Dylan at the splash park. Will loves to take baths, so I thought he would love playing in the water…but no. I think the feel of the ground and all the kids around overwhelmed him. Next year – he’ll dominate that water park!003Dylan, on the other hand, is a pro. He was all over that park! 007 009 I’m not sure if Dylan got bored or if he just thought this was a nice, cool play to relax…016Dylan makes a good place to sit! 020

On Tuesday, Will spent the day with Tricia and Dylan and Tricia took these cute pics! Thanks for watching him Tricia! He told me he had a blast!SweetWill SweetWill2

Oh and another tooth cut last night! The top middle-right one cut. He’ll no longer be a vampire!

I hope you all are having a good week and finding ways to keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment