Halloween was Sunday, of course, and we dressed our little guy up, of course! We seem to love monkeys around here, so dressing him up as one only seemed appropriate. Unfortunately, he wanted nothing…absolutely nothing to do with the head piece. New mom mistake. Of course he didn’t – it was a hot day and a very strange head piece for a little guy. Oh well. All I wanted was one good pic of him in it. Just one. Well, here was my attempt before we left the house…
He made it pretty clear how he felt, so we tortured him no longer!
Then we loaded up the wagon and headed down the street to the neighborhood block party! I love our neighborhood! They closed off the street and had a bounce house and hot dogs and a great chance to meet some lovely neighbors. I was shocked at how many young kids are in our neighborhood near Will’s age. Will is going to have lots of kids his age to run around with as he gets older! We met some nice people and are so thankful to live in our house in this area!
When we got back, it was getting dark and time for trick or treaters! And, I thought I’d try again at getting just a pic or two of the costume. His cute little tail.
Daddy trying to warm him up to the idea of taking just one picture for mommy.
We put some candy in his hands in hopes of cleverly distracting him! And it sort of worked for about 3 seconds. Long enough for me to snap these. You get the idea, right? Cute little monkey!
Ok Will – you win. No monkey head!
I hope you enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did with our little monkey! Next year we might do some trick or treating of our own!


No comments:
Post a Comment