I can’t tell because the weather was so spring-like today! We love it! And we love the park! Will has been much more brave lately and was attacking that slide. He crawled up and slid down on his tummy over and over and over.
He thought it was hilarious! His hair was out of control and he was pretty much covered in dirt when we left. Oh well! He’s a boy!
What a fun day! Hoping for a few more of these soon! Not much else to report. Will is cutting four teeth at once again. I guess it is good to get it over with – but man he’s in pain. Poor kiddo. Still eating a lot these days. Pretty sure he’s gained 2 lbs since Christmas. He needed to – so I’m glad. Now if those teeth would get all the way through…


No comments:
Post a Comment