Monday, March 14, 2011

Party Time

The weekend before last (I’m way behind) we celebrated Tricia’s birthday! Dust smoked up a yummy brisket and we had a nice little party.

Will sat at the kids table for the first time! Big milestone! (Not that he ate a thing, but that’s another story).2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 001 - Copy Sweet baby Grayson was there and I held him for just a minute before Will melted down. He didn’t like seeing me hold another baby. We’re trying to show him that the baby isn’t so bad!2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 004 - Copy

Opening fun presents!

2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 008

The big helpers putting the candles in. 2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 018 2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 030 2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 037 Tricia with her two brothers, Darrin and Lance.2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 044 Oh, how I can relate to this one!2011-03-05 001 2011-03-05 046

Hope your birthday was special Tricia!

No comments:

Post a Comment