Sunday was father's day and we took the time to celebrate what a wondeful daddy Kevin is to Will. I can't tell you how thankful I am that my son has such a wonderful man to call daddy. Kevin is incredibly hands on and that little boy loves him so much. I often call Will Kevin's shadow - whatever daddy does, Will wants to do, too. I love how he now copies him - just adorable.
We also got to have dinner with Kevin's dad (known as Jeff or G.J. to Will). Kevin appreciates his dad dearly and Will Ryan certainly thinks G.J. is pretty special. Thanks G.J. for all you do for us and for all the time you spend with Will. So many fun memories made and so many more to come!

We also got to have dinner with Kevin's dad (known as Jeff or G.J. to Will). Kevin appreciates his dad dearly and Will Ryan certainly thinks G.J. is pretty special. Thanks G.J. for all you do for us and for all the time you spend with Will. So many fun memories made and so many more to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment