Friday, June 22, 2012

Father’s Day

Well, this past Sunday was Father’s day and we got to celebrate Kevin!  Kevin is the most amazing daddy ever to Will.  I am continually amazed and thankful at the man he is.  He is so good with Will and I know he’ll be the same with Kendall.  I definitely don’t feel like I am doing it on my own with this parenting thing.  He is a huge participant and works very hard to be the kind of father Will needs.  These 2 are 2 peas in a pod!  They really are.  Will loves his daddy so much!  Will loves me too – but these two have a very special bond.  It is really sweet (and yes occasionally I get jealous).  But I am more thankful than anything that I married a man that is a good daddy.  Kevin – you rock!  We both love you so much and I love the way Will looks up to you.  Thanks for doing your job so well!June 2012-05-27 017 June 2012-05-27 022
Sunday evening we had a huge treat and had dinner with Kevin’s dad (Jeff or G.J.) and Kellie and Nick were here, too!  Yay!  Here is a (very bad quality) pic of Jeff with his 2 grandsons.  Will loves his G.J so much and has so much fun with him.  We are so thankful to have such a good grandfather for Will and dad for Kevin.  We are blessed!022

No comments:

Post a Comment