Well - today is my official due date and no signs of labor. I have to admit I am pretty bummed. I was really hoping she would be here by now. If I felt better I would try to enjoy the extra time off but I am having trouble sleeping. And I am just really uncomfortable at this point. Looks like we might be inducing possibly on Tuesday. I am not a big fan of inductions but I also can't fathom going any longer. We are in such limbo right now. Poor Will is up and down. He knows things are off and is a handful and a half some days. Other times he is really sweet and really clingy with me. I think we are all just ready to get to a new normal. We've talked so much about it to Will to try and prepare him that I think he is also just ready for things to get moving. Here's a sweet picture of him practicing his baby skills on Tigger. Tigger is wearing a diaper and has a paci in his mouth. Sweet big brother in training!
No comments:
Post a Comment