Sunday, August 19, 2012

Random Cuteness

Here is a random dump of cute pics I have taken recently.  There are a bunch, but they are all blog worthy, I think! I have the best time dressing her up in her cute clothes.  She is now in her 0-3 clothes.  They’re a little big, but she looks cute even so.  Fun socks, fun hat, cute dress.  All set!013
Sometimes getting him to brush his teeth can be a challenge.  We watched a youtube video called Teach me How to Brushy.  It is a rap song and he was very amused.  It has helped him get to brushing recently.  I’ll take it!
024
We had a super hero in the house!
026
She just looked cute.  :)
027
I have a hard time getting a lot done during the day, because I spend a lot of time doing this.  Just snuggling.  :)
030
036
037
August 2012 2012-08-14 018 Brother trying to entertain her during some tummy time.August 2012 2012-08-14 024 She’s started smiling!  I love it!  I caught one!!August 2012 2012-08-14 035
I just love her in these fancy pj’.s  Unfortunately she is long and not going to be able to wear them much more.
August 2012 2012-08-14 044
Snuggled up with daddy! August 2012 2012-08-14 046 August 2012 2012-08-14 051 I love this picture of her looking at her daddy.August 2012 2012-08-14 055

This is such a fun outfit.  Though, she had socks on and a bow, but those came off.  Still super cute.
August 2012 2012-08-14 063
Just playing with Dylan!August 2012 2012-08-14 067
I look at this picture below and think Wow.  I am truly incredibly blessed! (And Will finally got a hair cut!  He was looking shaggy).
048
Sweet napping.  I don’t know if you can tell, but her cheeks are looking SO much better, finally.  Poor girl’s cheeks were rough.  It isn’t 100% clear, but probably about 85%.  They are on the mend!057

No comments:

Post a Comment