Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lagging

It is no secret that my blogging has slowed since Kendall was born.  But it looks a little funny that I did blog part of Christmas.  There was more!  I just haven't had the time/energy/desire to get it updated.  It will happen...someday.  This week I am trying to do a few crafty things to decorate for lunch at our house on Sun.  We are having Kendall's dedication at church (lunch after) and my mom bought me a paper cutting machine for Christmas.  I feel like I should do something crafty.  I'm not good at crafty, but I want to be.  Needless to say, I am learning.  I don't know that I'll actually have anything presentable to use, but we'll see.  Work and kids really get in the way of crafty.  :)  I am not giving up the kids, so maybe the work?  Ha.  No.  I will just have to learn to plan ahead if I want to do crafty.  On a side note, I am also way behind on my tv watching.  What is going on in my world?  And now this concludes the most random blog post...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment