Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Kendall Elizabeth!

I can't believe it!  Our beautiful baby girl is 1 today!  My heart is exploding with love for this amazing little girl.  She is so full of life!  She is sweet and very spunky!  She is determined and strong.  I am proud of those qualities!  I love her spunk!  I will say she is walking at this point.  She stands up on her own in the middle of the room and seems to prefer it.  She walks a good ways and will get up and try again!  She has 4 teeth - all on the bottom!  Not sure where those top ones are!  She seems to only be able to say "no" and "dada."  I am trying not to take it personally that mama hasn't come out, yet!  She loves her bubba and her dada!  She loves her mommy, too but seems to give daddy the best snuggles.  I think she is definitely going to be a daddy's girl.  No one makes her smile/laugh like her brother.  It is the sweetest thing.  She is very quirky about food.  This girl would survive on yogurt melts if I would let her!  Today, I am letting her have lots.  I can't get her to eat any real food other than bread (and yogurt melts/mum mums).  She still loves her oatmeal and baby food.  Hoping we can get something else in her, soon! She is doing pretty well with her sippy cup.  I am guessing the bottles will be gone soon.  Can't say I am sad to see those go.  We are just so happy to have her in our family.  She completes it.  I can't image it without her.  She is so fun and so special and we look forward to that little personality developing more and more!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDALL ELIZABETH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment