Thursday, August 22, 2013

Phone Dump

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought I'd dump a bunch of phone pics of the kiddos.  We've had a big week.  The kids school "started" this week.  So they moved up classes.  I'll have to post their first day pics when I get them off the camera.  Will has done so well.  He loves his new teacher and seems excited about his friends in the class.  He's doing one more year of pre-school and then next year he'll do Pre-K.  With a Sept birthday, he gets an extra year of preschool.  Lucky him - an extra year to be a kid!  Kendall on the other hand - rough week.  She moved up to the big building and isn't handling the transition very well.  Although they did say yesterday went so much better than the first 2 days.  I think that whole class is struggling.  New faces, new building, only 1 nap, NO paci.  Man - that's a lot going on for a 1 year old.  Drop off is rough.  It is heart breaking.  :(  Hoping it gets better soon.

Their first bath together!  They loved it.  But...the little one doesn't stay on her bottom.  We're working on that.
This girl is an amazing eater!  I mean she started out really rough.  Awhile back we couldn't get her to eat any real food and now she blows her brother away.  She eats meat!  And veggies!  I am sure it won't last forever, but I am sure loading her up now while I can!
Bryce and Will went to the circus a few weeks ago. Bryce even spent the night with us and it was very successful!  Fun friends!

I love, love, love this pic.  I mean how many kids can swing at one time?  I love that they have cousins to play with and grow up with!  Lucky kids!
Need I say anything?  Sweet twinkle toes.  Love her in big girl pj's.  Love watching her sleep.
This kid has finally mastered pedaling on the trike.  Super happy about that. And yes, we ride inside.  You don't?
Cute baby friends!  Fun that a few of Will's friends have siblings Kendall's age.
School friend Mia's birthday!
It may have been Will's friend but this one had the most fun at the party!  I may have to sign her up for gymnastics!  She loved that place!
Two kids in a cart.  And Will holding up his birthday invite upside down. :)  He was excited about them.
This girl eats so many pancakes for breakfast!  She always has one in each hand.  My little eater!
Cutie patootie was pretty pumped about the pj's that came in the mail from GJ.  I'm a real baseball player, he says!

No comments:

Post a Comment