Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hormones and other Ramblings

So I've always heard that pregnant women are emotional. I'm there. It is the silliest things that bring me to tears. I don't get it. I was sitting in church Sun. night and they did the children's play that they did back for Thanksgiving - I don't know if it was the music or what - but there I was...in tears. It wasn't emotional at all! But seriously the loud music or the cheesy play - something got to me. (I tried to hide this from Kevin because I felt ridiculous). Then later I was watching a chick flick and - water works. I finally turned it off and went upstairs to see what Kevin was doing because I felt so silly sitting there crying alone at a movie I've seen dozens of times. Being pregnant brings all sorts of fun to the body and the emotions! I did buy the pregnancy pillow thing (shaped like a C) - and it has helped. I would recommend it to any pregnant woman!

3 comments:

  1. B - anytime you want to watch a chick flick, give me a call! Half the time I cry at them too! :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell you this...but for me I still get emotional over the silliest things!! I don't know if it is having Dylan or what...but I am still emotional!! Atleast you have a valid reason, I however, don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - the emotions don't go away after you have the baby, but you don't have the pregnancy excuse anymore!! However, they do settle down a little bit. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete