Two years ago today we said "I Do" to living our lives together. I am so glad we did! I am so thankful that you pursued me and convinced me to get to know you. I never could have imagined what you being in my life would bring. We've had some not so good times and we've had many, many wonderful memories. And soon we'll be adding a son to our lives. Thank you for loving me the way you do. You are my best friend and an amazing husband. I can't wait to see what life is like in 2057!! :)
Picture of the night he proposed. I was just a little excited - can you tell? And he gave me the most beautiful ring that my fingers are too swollen to wear right now. Bummer.
A few wedding pics from the big day...nu=3244>;9:>2:7>WSNRCG=3236:3443::97nu0mrj.jpg">






Happy Anniversary! Hope you are able to go out and celebrate. when is your shower? I have another one in August so I'm hoping they don't coincide. Hope you are feeling well. Heard there is a cold front coming through this weekend - highs only in the 90s!! May need to break out the coats!
ReplyDelete