We have had a good week. I've gotten caught up on a lot of little things I thought I needed to get done before Will arrives. I feel really good about that.
On Thursday, Kevin's work suprised him with a daddy baby shower! It was so nice and he was totally suprised. Kevin goes out to his owner's ranch once a week and we were all there waiting for him when he got back to the office. He was not expecting that. His co-workers were so sweet and Kevin got to experience being the center of attention at a shower. He got to open all the gifts and feel the pressure of everyone watching. I loved it! We got some cute stuff and to say Will is all set is an understatement. Have I mentioned how blessed we have been by everyone?
Then, Thursday evening, one of my wonderful friends from college came into town to visit me. I met Jennifer my freshman year, her softmore year at Tech. She lives in Austin, so while we don't see each other as much as we would like, we always seem to just pick up where we left off. She stayed the night with us Thursday night and spent Friday with me. It was so good to catch up with her and hear how much she is enjoying being a newlywed! I am so happy for her and seeing her just makes me wish I saw her more frequently! Thank you for coming to visit me Jennifer!
I have been crazy tired this week. I guess I am just tired of carrying all this extra weight around! Today has been so nice with the rain and college football on the tv. I even took quite a nap earlier today. I love lazy days like these. I am making a point to really enjoy this one as I am sure it will be awhile before I get another one!


No comments:
Post a Comment