Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be my Valentine!

Happy Valentine’s Day!  Hope you all had a lovely day!  My sweetheart took me to dinner at P.F. Changs last night and to a movie.  He also surprised me with a Nano and got a sweet card from Will.  What a great husband!  He got an A+ for this holiday, while I pretty much flunked.  I find it so hard these days to get out and do much of anything.  By the time I get home from work and spend a few hours with Will, fix dinner, try to do laundry, etc. and get some sleep – I don’t seem to have any extra time.  That is one thing I am vowing to work on – mastering time management.  I am so thankful that I’ll be able to go to 3 days a week in April!  It will be such a blessing to have the extra time to take care of everything. 

Things are going well around here.  Had a few showings on the condo – which is always good.  Work is going well.  Will is doing great – no real complaints. 

I am bummed that I don’t have any snow pictures to share.  All of my friends blogs have wonderful pics in the snow.  I have none.  I am a terrible mom, I guess.  We just don’t really have a place to take pics here at the condo and I wasn’t on top of things enough to borrow someone else’s yard.  What a snow storm it was!  We did get a snow day on Friday, as Will’s school was closed.  I’m not complaining – I needed it!

Since I am slacking on my blogging – I am cramming everything for the week into one.  Sorry about all the pictures.  I just have to post them all!  :)

 

This one should just be titled:  Green Beans.  Do you think he liked them??

4 mos 074

He actually has been doing great on eating cereal.  I am pleasantly surprised.  He really eats up the apple cereal.  He eats the plain, just not as happily.  We’ve tried peaches and green beans.  As you can tell – the green beans were a bit of a struggle.  But, he ate them.  He kept eating and made that sad awful face every single time he got a bite.  What a sweet boy!

4 mos 090 

Every chance I get to have him hang out without pants on, we do it.  Look how sweet those legs are!  Still long and lean, but adorable nonetheless!4 mos 087

We watched our Praise Baby dvd for the first time.  He really loved it!  Here is is watching intently.  Thanks Uncle J! 4 mos 095

Again, just fun to see him naked.   4 mos 101Oh these sweet feet! 4 mos 102

Here’s our happy little boy.  I have to throw in any smiling pic I can.  I am sure you can tell our little boy is generally very serious – but not always!  He smiles at us quite a lot…just rarely on camera! 4 mos 108 4 mos 109

Look dad – I’m a big boy! 4 mos 111Mom – do you see me standing?? 4 mos 112I can fly!! 4 mos 113

Since it is Valentine’s, we got him all dressed up for church.4 mos 128

Will you be my Valentine??4 mos 138

4 mos 143

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  Will says Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment