Well, this was a week full of new adventures. For Christmas several people gave us Toys R Us gift cards for Will. He didn’t really need much and we knew we wanted to get him a big toy to entertain him and work on his hand skills. I decided to go with the Jumperoo because he loves to stand so much. I thought he might enjoy being able to bounce. We were so excited to put it together and see his excitement. The first time we put him in it, he wasn’t that amused. :( He was tired and hungry, so what did I expect? It is a little overwhelming with all the stuff, but I think he will get lots of enjoyment out of it soon enough. He is good picking up the fruit and rolling the chicken thing around. Not bad!
He’s so cute in it. He looks so little!Yum, all these toys and my fingers are my favorite!
Here’s another huge adventure…baby food! We tried cereal for the first time this week. Apparently he’s not that impressed with rice cereal. It looks pretty gross to me, so I can definitely understand. He just slushes it back out of his mouth. Yummy. It made for some cute pictures, though! I tried peaches with him today and seemed to really like them! He did a lot better than I expected. Mom suggested that I mix some fruit into the cereal, maybe he'll like that better. I'll try that tomorrow.What’s up with this spoon thing mom?
The last new adventure for the week was a highchair! We went to dinner with some fun friends that Kevin and I used to work with (Lindy & her husband Dustin, Melissa, and Kenton who was in town from D.C.). We had a great time and Will tried out a highchair. He did great. I got this cool cover thing that has straps to buckle him in, which helped. He looked so cute sitting like a big boy!
Aunt Kayse got Will this cute Florida State outfit for Christmas. He’ll be singing the chop before we know it! As usual – impossible to get a smile of him!
I just love this coat on him and I don’t think I’ve had any pics of it. G.J. (Will’s grandpa) bought him this awhile back and we have used it a ton! Thanks G.J.!
Well, our condo is officially on the market. We pray that it sells relatively quickly so that we can buy a home for our family. We have no control over when it sells, so we are trying not to worry too much about it. What will be, will be. We went house hunting again and have a good feel for what we are looking for (and what we are absolutely not looking for!). We’ll see what happens.
Hope all is well!


No comments:
Post a Comment