Well, things are a bit hectic right now. In case you weren't aware - April 15th is just around the corner. You better get your taxes done! Since that is my job...doing taxes...for companies - things are busy - even in my part-time world. But, it could be worse so trust me, I'm not complaining!
I just want to let you know about 2 exciting things that happened over the weekend so you'll be in the loop even if I don't have cute pictures to share.
1. Will Ryan is cutting teeth...finally! Notice I said teeth. On Friday we noticed the first one. What? There's a tooth? How did he not tell us? No fussing - nothing. But there was definitely a tooth. It is hard to see with his little tongue in the way but run your finger on his gums and it is definitely cut and on it's way up. Then yesterday - another one! Ha. Again, no fussing. So now the little cutie has his 2 bottom teeth making their way in. Very exciting.
2. We have a contract on our condo! The timing is just amazing and absolutely a God thing (as my mom put it). We close on our new house on Friday, so to have the peace of mind that we will not have 2 mortgages is amazing. And, to know we can move out at our own pace and not have to do a marathon move in one day to get the place back in showing condition is glorious. Glorious! We hope to move into the new place on the 17th. Clearly, I'll be a little busy until the 15th - so that gives us the 16th to throw everything in boxes. We are so ready!
Have a wonderful week! Cute pics to come soon!


I was just thinking about the house this week and wondering what the status was. So excited to hear both are under contract! I can't wait to see it. We will have to plan a trip over sometime in May when you get settled in and things slow down. What days will you be working when you go down to 3 days? BTW, the 6 month pics of Will are amazing. He continues to be one of the cutest boys I know! I would love to see him again now that he has some personality. Hope you are doing well. Good luck the next few days! Praying the 15th comes quick for you!
ReplyDelete