Thursday, April 1, 2010

Professional Pics - 6 months

We had Will's 6 month pictures taken recently. They turned out great! He is just so cute, so how could they not? I am so pleased and can't rave enough about our photographer. She rocks! Here are just a few of my favs...enjoy!











4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I was trying to remember who in our group used Joy for their 6 months - I am thinking of using her too! Did you get to keep the CD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! can't wait for you guys to join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great photos brandi! love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO sweet! I love the ones of him on his tummy! And the ones of him looking like a big boy standing up, I cannot pick a favorite, but I definitely want to print some out!

    ReplyDelete