Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Last Month

Sadly, it has been awhile since I have had a good Will update. We have had a lot going on, though! Will is doing so well! We had his dedication this past Sunday (pics to come soon) which was so very special. He continues to be the sweetest, most laid back little boy. I continually thank God for allowing me to be his mommy! I know how blessed I am to have this child to raise.

This picture below just cracks me up. I still think it is rather cute to see him sitting and playing on his own. For the last 2-3 weeks he has been sitting very steadily. He rarely plops over anymore. He still isn’t anywhere near crawling, as he doesn’t spend enough time on his tummy to learn. Though, he has been spending more time there – so maybe there’s hope. He may just skip that stage altogether, who knows!

2010-04-18 001 2010-04-18 009 2010-04-18 001 2010-04-18 012 2010-04-22 001 2010-04-22 001 While there are so many great things about our house, one is that we can use the highchair! He loves sitting in it and it is sooo much easier feeding him now.2010-04-24 002 2010-04-24 003 It is really hard to get a pic of his teeth – this is the best I could do! There are two, but you can only see one below.2010-04-25 001 2010-04-25 002 2010-04-25 001 2010-04-25 020 Here’s what he looked like after a long weekend filled with family and friends. He was pooped!2010-05-03 008 I love hanging with this cutie pie! And I enjoy this shirt – ha!2010-05-03 006 2010-05-03 003 His cousin Zach got him this new piano and he loves it! Piano prodigy, maybe?2010-05-03 002 Uncle J and his buddy…2010-05-02 002 Mimi and Papa came in for the dedication and we were so happy to see them. Will got to spend some good time with her!2010-04-30 004 Last Thurs Dust was out of town and Tricia had to be at work super early so Dylan got to spend the night with us and he hung out with Will and I. We had so much fun! Will loved watching Dylan. Here is Dylan performing for Will and Will eating it up.2010-04-29 016 Seriously, Will thought Dylan was hilarious!2010-04-29 015 Will likes to lounge in his highchair. :)2010-04-29 014We spent a little time outside, it was a beautiful day!2010-04-29 011 2010-04-29 010Dylan in his cape watching some cartoons. 2010-04-29 007 2010-04-29 004 Such sweet cousins!!! I love this!2010-04-29 002

Well, I hear the little man stirring from his nap. I better go rescue him from his crib. Hope you are having a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment