Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nothing original

Sorry, I couldn’t come up with a title today. :)

Well, what’s new in our world? We are trying to settle into the house. We love, love, love it but are so ready to just be able to sit on the couch and chill. Patience. We are having some work done to what was a really ugly brick wall this week. So while that is super exciting, the house is a mess and people are in and out, etc. That should be done hopefully early next week and then Kevin and I are planning to find some time to sit and enjoy it!

We close on the condo tomorrow! Yay! We are quite ready to have that sold. I’ve tried not to really think much about the fact that we have owned 2 properties over the last month. Tomorrow – we’ll own just one. Yay!

Here are a few random pics. I was told I need to step it up on the bath pics, so Dust – those are for you.

This one is to prove that will really has gotten better about being on his tummy. He still doesn’t stay all that long, but lately he has been flipping onto his tummy quite a lot. Go Will!DSC_0426 The bath pics as promised. He really enjoys his new bath! It works much better than the small one (he was way too big for it). He’s getting so big. So sad!DSC_0431 DSC_0434 DSC_0436 This one is just because – he’s just so darned cute!DSC_0438

Well, we are about to head to our play group - yay! So excited to be able to go again!

1 comment: