Well last week Will turned 9 months old. Another month has gone by! As always, it seems impossible.
Yesterday I took him in for his check-up and all was well. Doctor says he is one healthy little boy. He gave us the go ahead to eat pretty much anything food wise. So, let the adventure of eating real food begin! We made our 12 month appointment while we were there. That was a little weird. I’m not ready for him to be a year old.
He has been so active lately. I feel like the crawling is close. He is just not content sitting and playing anymore. He wants to go…he just can’t quite yet.
On Monday we experienced a couple of milestones, though. At the doctor I realized he had cut another tooth! The corner of his top left outside tooth started to show. Yes, that’s right. My child cuts the outside tooth first! If the others don’t come in quickly, he’s going to look like he has fangs (as the the doctor put it). It could get interesting! :)
He took a nap after the doctor visit and while I heard him wake up I didn’t hurry in to get him. I did hear him whining a bit but I still didn’t rush in. Then I heard him laughing. Uh oh. That sounded familiar. I hurry in and he was standing at the crib! Since I have yet to see him go from a laying to sitting/standing position, I was definitely surprised! He did it again last night when he woke up crying around 9:30 (I think his tooth was bothering him). I went in expecting him to be laying down and he almost startled me when I saw him sitting with his arms out. He learns something new every single day.
The stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 9 oz (25%)
Height: 28.25 inches (45%)
Head: 44.5 (30%)
I can’t wait to see what he learns next! He is quite the busy one these days. He is still just as sweet as ever and we are loving being his parents. He makes everyday brighter!


No comments:
Post a Comment