This is Will’s most favorite thing to do right now. He loves to stand! He will pull up on anything he can. He will not sit still. Literally in the last 2 weeks he has turned into a whole new kid. Gone is the little boy content to sit and play for long periods of time. He wants to be on the go. And though he still hasn’t mastered crawling, that really doesn't stop him from getting around. He’ll scoot backwards, roll, etc.
And he loves to stand in the crib. That is making naptime/bedtime so much more of a challenge! He has always been so easy to put down. Now that he’s got a new trick – the fun has begun. We lowered the crib down one more notch than what you see here. It is officially on the lowest setting – sad! :(
P.S. If you wonder why I generally slick his hair down - it is because it looks like that if I don't!


Sweet boy - both such CUTE pictures! Maybe it is because I'm his aunt...but I LOVE LOVE LOVE when the boy has crazy hair! The Albert Einstein look is my fav. but the Elvis curl in the front is a close 2nd! He'll hate it one day like both of his uncle's but it sure is cute now!
ReplyDelete