So, remember this debacle? We swore we weren't going to attempt a haircut for very long time. Then - he started looking really, really rough. It was rather messy all the time. It would look okay right after we combed it but that only lasted a few seconds. The back was out of control. I found myself obsessively combing his hair with my fingers. It was time to do something about it. Kevin and I were nervous wrecks going back to the haircut place. But...he was a champ this time! He was totally fine. No issues...no blood! And look how cute he looks!
He looks like such a big boy! We are glad we finally went back. Three months makes a big difference!

He looks like such a big boy! We are glad we finally went back. Three months makes a big difference!

What a handsome man! I am so glad he handled it like the big boy that he is!
ReplyDelete