Friday, February 18, 2011

So glad it is Friday!

I need to update the blog and add some pictures. I haven't taken too many lately, though, I should work on that. What's new here? Well, Will has started giving us real hugs when he is in the right mood. This may not seem like much to most of you, but he just isn't a snuggly kind of kid and to have him grab your head and squeeze your neck is the about the best feeling ever. Kevin got the first one and I was so jealous. Luckily, he gave me one shortly after. Kisses - those are still super rare. I could definitely use more.

He also had a night terror the other night. That was about the most upsetting thing ever. I pray he never has another one. I had no idea what had happened until I jumped on the internet afterwards. He was screaming so intensely that I was convinced he was in pain and was about to head to the er. After about 15 min, he finally woke up and was just fine. It was so odd. If you don't know much about them, look them up. They're not awake when it happens and the more you try to console them, the worse it gets. Of course we did everything you're not supposed to do. We didn't know. Now we do. He's such a good sleeper that it was so alarming to us. No more of those, please!

Not too much else happening in Tooker world. Everything is going pretty well and nothing too crazy exciting has happened. Sometimes, that's a good thing. I will work on taking more pictures and posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment