Whew! We had a whirlwind weekend! We celebrated and then celebrated some more! Friday night everyone came over to our house and we celebrated Kevin’s birthday. It was a lot of fun. I cooked up some baked ziti and Kevin’s grandmother made us some brownie delight (also known as brownies and ice cream). I also thought it was a good time to capture pictures of everyone. So bear with me!
These two are way too cute not to try and capture. However, the little one is hard to get to stay still! I tried.
Monkey see…monkey do!
I know Kevin was very excited to have his family in town to join us. Kayse, Kellie, & Nick were here!
Kevin and his mom
Dustin & Tricia (and baby on the way!)
Justin & Kevin
Me and my handsome husband!
Me and my brothers
Mimie & Papa!
Me and my mom
Jeff & Daneille (aka G.J. & Neille!)
Time to sing happy birthday! Complete with Mickey candles! Will picked those out.
Fun birthday presents – got some camping gear!
On Saturday, we got to celebrate Allyson’s 50th Birthday! That’s why all the family was in town. Her actual birthday is May 3rd, but everyone took advantage of the long weekend and the chance to celebrate together. They had a fun mexican dinner at their house. We look forward to celebrating again on your actual day, too!
Lots of friends celebrating your big day!
So thankful to have so much family able to celebrate together. I know Will had a blast all weekend! He was worn out and spoiled rotten! We are having to de-tox from all the attention. He got a little crazy towards the end of the weekend. We’ll get him back to reality soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment