I know you've all been waiting anxiously for an update (sarcasm here) so I wanted to make that happen. We are still going strong with the potty training! Will continues to do amazingly. He made it through all day of school yesterday with no accidents! His teachers were shocked! And I was definitely surprised, myself. We've had just a couple of small accidents since Friday at 5pm. I'd say that's pretty amazing. The good thing is he stops when he's having one and finishes in the potty. I think he's just forgotten or gotten excited a few times. And....even better...he has really gotten the pooping thing down! Yay! He went last night and this morning in the potty and told us both times that he needed to go. I'd say this has been incredibly successful! Yay for this!! Now, if I could figure out a way to curb all 2 yr old meltdowns, that would be a major victory. Still working on that one for now. :)
December Little Things
5 years ago


WOW! I am super impressed! Way to go Will, and way to go parents for going out in public so soon in underwear! We just trained Aubrey about a month ago. I made Aubrey wear Pull ups for 2 weeks before I let her go without them, and she is still in a diaper at night even though she is always dry in the morning. Isn't it a nice feeling to not have to buy diapers anymore? Congrats! I think potty training is one of the most stressful parts of parenting. I get so anxious about them peeing on the floors I kind of freak out! Thank goodness I only have one more to go!
ReplyDelete