Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grandparent’s Day

A few weeks ago was Grandparent’s Day at Will’s school.  It is really a fun day for the kids to have their grandparent’s come up to the school and show off a little performance.  I love this day.  I think it is such a good time to stop and realize how lucky Will and Kendall are.  They have some amazing grandparents.  These 4 love my kids so much and I am so thrilled that they are spoiled the way they are.  They were all able to make it for the event and Will was thrilled.2012-09-15 001 2012-09-15 050You might recall last year was Will’s first performance.  He cried…the whole way through.  He saw Kevin and Jeff and cried their names the entire performance.  Fast forward a year and my how things have changed!  This kid (who is a little hard to see but is smack in the middle of the first row) did amazingly well!  He sang and did the motions and even danced when it was time.  I am such a dork and got all teary eyed because it just showed how far we’ve come in a year.  I am proud of him and love seeing him mature.  He is such a good kid (most of the time) and it was neat to see him in a good mood enjoying the moment. 2012-09-15 001 2012-09-15 055 2012-09-15 001 2012-09-15 057 After they were able to come and see Will’s class.  Mimi had gone to have lunch with Dylan but Neille, Ally, and G.J. came by and Will ate that up.  He was very proud to have them there and show off his seat, etc.2012-09-15 001 2012-09-15 059 Thank you Will’s grandparents for loving him so well!!2012-09-15 001 2012-09-15 061

No comments:

Post a Comment