Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scary Dino!

Does this guy look scary to you! Well he thinks he is! I am so amused by this year's costume pick. Out of the blue Will declared at dinner last week that he wanted to be a T Rex dinosaur. Not the other kinds he informed me - a T Rex. It seemed so random so I didn't think much if it. Then Sunday I decided to get serious as he has a costume party to attend this Sat. Again I asked him and he said, Mommy I told you, I want to be a T Rex! Like I was so silly for forgetting. So okay - a T Rex it is! Apparently they have talked about dinosaurs at school and one of his friends is also going to be one, but a different kind.

I picked up the costume Tues on my day off. He was pumped when I picked him up from school. He couldn't wait to put it on! We got him all dressed and Kendall got kind of fussy. Will says (and I quote) Don't worry Kendall, I am not a real dinosaur, I am just dressed up like one! Ha! He thinks he looks pretty scary in this outfit. I am so amused that he came up with this all on his own and he thinks he's a legit Dino! He is getting quite the imagination and so, so funny! It is fun to watch what comes next from this kid!!

1 comment:

  1. This made my day Brandi! He is adorable! It's going to be hilarious to hear what him and Dylan come up with, both of them have quite the imagination.

    ReplyDelete