Friday, March 8, 2013

6 month stats

But wait, isn't she 8 months?  Why yes she is!  And didn't you take her to her 6 month appointment when she was really 7 months?  Oh yes, that's correct, too!  What a way behind post this is.  I don't know how, but we got off on our appointments.  We'll get caught up next time and actually go to her 9 month when she's 9 months (and maybe I'll post about it somewhere in that time frame, but maybe not).  You can all rest easy now.  :)

Okay, so her 6(7) month stats were:

Weight: 14.3 lbs (20%)
Height: 25 3/4 in (50%)
Head: 41.3 (25%)

So - she gained a good bit of weight and made some ground on her percentile from her 4(5) month appointment.  I can say I was not surprised because once she finally started feeling better after Christmas, she started eating like a champ! Around 6 months we started feeding her baby food.  And - after a day or two, she loved it.  She now eats impressive amounts of baby food and I really think she prefers it to bottles. She is eating 3 regular meals and bottles with and in between. I am hoping this means she'll continue to be a better eater than Will, but I'm not holding my breath. Here is one of her first tries at cereal.  She wasn't impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment