Yes, I know - who is even thinking about Valentine's as it was almost a month ago. However, the kids were adorable, so I have to capture it on the blog. Mimi made them some really, really cute shirts. These are my favorite so far. Will was super pumped about his shirt! Here they are before school on Valentine's. I must say, they for sure have my heart!
Will's school had a Valentine's program again. It is a great way to start your day off. They were super cute and Will belted out the songs. He has come such a long way. He did every motion and almost yelled the songs. It was fun to watch. He is on the front row again, which makes him easier to find.
There might have been one moment where his friend was "crowding" him and he seemed to elbow with him for a minute. We kind of looked at each other like - please tell me he's not about to throw down with his friend in front of everyone! Luckily they spread out a bit and it was short lived. Whew.


No comments:
Post a Comment