Friday, May 22, 2009

Congrats Tricia!

Congratulations Tricia!
Tricia (Dustin's wife) got the job she interviewed for this week!! She just found out today! The best part (selfishly for me) is that it is for a job in Lake Highlands! That is the neighborhood we would like to move to so that means they might end up moving near there, too! I am so excited! This has been a week of good news! It would mean so much to have my son grow up near my awesome nephew. We're so happy for you Tricia! Congrats!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am so excited to get back to Texas and live SO close!! YAY!

    Thanks for the fun day of preparing for my nephew, I cannot wait to meet him!! And thank you for dinner, it was delicious, y'all are always so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is her job? If it's in LH I'm sure I know about it. HA! AMD

    ReplyDelete