Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekend in Oklahoma

So I finally have a few minutes to post pics from the weekend. We went to Oklahoma for my sister-in-law Tricia's graduation. We had so much fun and were so glad to be able to celebrate the special occasion with her. We are so proud of her for working so hard with a husband and a child to take care of along the way! Congratulations Tricia! Thanks for having us up and letting us be a part of the weekend!

Here is the graduate looking fantastic after the most amazingly efficient ceremony I've ever been to: The school mascot:
A great pic of the McCoy's:
Their ridiculously adorable son, Dylan entertaining us at dinner:

My uncle Charles and brother Justin at dinner:

Lindsey and Justin at dinner:

Kevin and I at dinner:

Dustin & Mom at dinner:

This was so funny - Dylan kept putting his arms around Tricia and Dustin's neck - so cute!
With Tricia's parents, David & Sue:
Tricia at her celebratory table:

The whole family!

Just thought he was way cute and loved the double fisting of the cake!

Girls out at Bricktown after seeing a chick-flick:
Mother's Day Brunch:

Everyone was so nice to include me in the mother's day celebration. Can't believe I'll be having one soon!

So what a great weekend! So fun to spend a great weekend with my amazing family! Thanks for the fun!

Up next - we head to Nashville this weekend to visit Kevin's sister Kellie and her husband Nick. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment