Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's a....

BOY!!!!
We are definitely having a little boy! I am so excited! It was so crazy to see! I am still a little emotional. It seems so special now to be able to say him...instead of it. I can't wait to meet our little boy!
Here is his first embarassing pic! Boy parts in plain sight!
And a profile pic. Can't believe that is our baby!! What a blessing to have a healthy baby! Everything measured perfectly! The baby weighs 1lb. 2oz. right now. The measured due date is Sept 17th - which is only a day off than the original - Sept 18th. I am so excited!!! Now we just need a name for the little guy!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! Congrats guys! We are so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a sweet baby boy!!! We are super happy for y'all and can't wait to find out what you decide on for a name.

    Hope all is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!!!! I cannot wait to meet my nephew :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my 4th time today to look at these pictures...that's my nephew in there!! come out and play!!!! You can just refer to me as "aunt favorite" - I nominated myself :) but I change diapers (I'm used to the automatic sprinkler system you have), I am used to screaming kids, AND I am extremely used to cars, trucks, trains, and any other "boy" activity...I feel like I atleast head start, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet him, and I can't wait to hear his name. That is the hardest job of all - even harder than the delivery :) Enjoy this time - it is so precious!!! I am so excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...what a beautiful and clear picture you have there. Happy and Healthy rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete