Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Doctor Update

Well, unfortunately the update is that there isn't much of one! I went to the doctor this morning and was hoping (a little too much) that things would be at a point to where he would get this party started. Not so. Still dialated to a 1...still hasn't dropped. I go back in on Friday morning to check my blood pressure again. It was still elevated today. Not alarming, but border-line he said. So, he called the hospital to try and put me on the schedule for Monday or Tuesday if nothing happens this week and they were booked solid! I am on the wait list. Seriously? I know I can go into labor at any time, but it just doesn't look promising right yet. As pathetic as this is to admit, I cried when I got in the car! Kevin wasn't quite sure what to think but I think he realized that I really am at that point. You know that point when you're pregnant and you think I need this kid out!!! Pray for my patience. Pray Will decides to come into the world soon and pray that I will be patient if he doesn't!! Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. praying for you now!! you can make it!! God won't leave Will inside for 1 day longer than he needs to be! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am sorry! Hang in there. I know I was in tears wanting mine to come, too. I will pray that Will makes an appearance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are anxious but I guess Will is just not quite ready to see us!!! But, it will be ok and we just have to wait alittle longer. I am praying that you will have the patience to wait and to use this time to rest. This grandmother-to-be is more than ready also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. I know the last few days are the most miserable! I will be praying for a quick entrance into the world - although I am secretely still thinking Friday would be a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandi - love the website! I understand how you feel but many times first babies arrive a week or two after due date....I'm sorry to tell you that:) My firstborn - two weeks late and could hardly get Tom home from a basketball game he was playing in. Elevate your legs, cozy up with a with a good book and enjoy some peace and quiet. It'll be the last:) But I AM praying for Will to hurry!!

    Laura Gilbert

    ReplyDelete