WILL RYAN HAS ARRIVED!!! Brandi and I were finally able to meet our firstborn son, who came into this world at 8:50 this morning weighing 7 lbs 2 ounces and measuring 21 1/4 inches.

Delivery went about as well as could be expected. Labor progressed quickly with contractions starting around 1:00 this morning. We checked into the hospital at 5:40 and began pushing around 7:15. Needless to say, things progressed very quickly and before we knew it, we were looking at this beautiful little boy!



God's timing it ALWAYS perfect!! So excited for you guys! can't wait to meet Will! Ty and I will be by probably on Friday. Ty is in New York until then.
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful!! Congrats!! And wow! That is fast for a first baby.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - we're so happy for you guys! He's so cute!!!! And I know you're super excited that he's (finally!) arrived :)
ReplyDeleteSteph
Yay for pictures! Matt told me y'all had him today, but we didn't know any details yet. Thanks for posting and congrats! He's just precious. :)
ReplyDelete