Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nursery Update

Well, today is a new day. Yesterday I had a little mini melt-down as I faced the reality that I may not meet this sweet child that has taken over my body for another week. Now that I have adjusted my expectations, I feel much better today. :) I know it is best for Will to come when he is ready and I really don't want to have to be induced if at all possible. So, for now I will wait...as patiently as I am capable.

We hung a few more things in Will's nursery and it is really starting to look like a ready to go, fully functional nursery! Here are some pics!


This is just a fun picture for Uncle Justin. We call him J. He got Will this adorable monkey and several clever bibs such as this one...

The crib now complete with the mobile.

So I had to put up picture of this beautiful blanket my mom made for Will. I love the colors and am so impressed at her recently resurfaced skills!
With the back side of this gorgeous blanket...
My sister in law actually gave me this several years back. How appropriate is this for Will's room?
So this is still the not-so-finished wall. I figured I could leave it as is for now and will probably find something to fill it up in time.
This is just a fun picture of Will's toy collection so far! We need a toy box!

1 comment:

  1. Will is going to LOVE his new room!! I'll be praying for you today!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete