Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

Happy birthday to the most wonderful husband and daddy in the world!


We have had a great day celebrating Kevin. Will and I went up to his work this morning and picked him up for lunch. We had a yummy lunch and a lot of fun. Then Will met daddy at the door with a present saying something that somewhat resembled Happy Birthday! It was about the sweetest thing ever. The birthday part sounded pretty close! Here he is helping daddy open his present.2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 001


Nothing sweeter than hugs from this little boy. He sure loves his daddy!2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 005 2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 007


It just so happens that Kevin’s grandparents Mimie & Papa are in town this week. They joined us for a yummy birthday dinner out! So fun to be able to celebrate with them.2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 014


Kevin with his family2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 022


Will was a bit of a stinker at dinner, but he was cute once we got outside. He wanted to hold hands with both Mimie & Papa. It was very sweet. He also says Papa really funny. It comes out in a very high pitched tone. Papa!


2011-04-21 001 2011-04-21 026


Kevin – I hope you know how much you mean to us! You are such a special, caring man and I am so proud to be your wife. I know Will absolutely adores you. I hope you felt celebrated today! We love you!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Kevin!
    We need to get together sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete