Yes, this is random but I wanted to write this down in hopes that I can look back and remember the fun we had as a family playing in the closet last night! Will has been so fun lately and so incredibly playful. And he wants to play with us. For some reason he convinced Kevin and me to go into the closet and he told us to sit down. And he wanted to just hang out and play. So - we did! Kevin went and got a flashlight and he loved that. It was just a sweet moment where you look and him and think - wow. We are so blessed. We were chosen to be his parents. What a gift and a huge responsibility. I seriously love him more every single day. I don't even know how it is possible - but my heart must grow daily. Loving my life!!
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment