As I’ve said before – I love fall! There’s so much to love about it. I’m working less, the smells, football, the weather, AND fall festivities! Saturday we had a fun day. We started off at a classmate’s birthday party (where Will rocked the massive blow up slide & bounce house). Then we went to a fall festival at the school Will will attend one day and then a hockey game! Here is a cute pic of my cute little man! He is in the petting zoo section. He was all about petting the animals.
Dylan went, too!
Miles and Mimi had fun checking everything out
This is a cute series of pics of Dylan. He is super pumped about getting into this blow-up ball thingy. He was so cute!
I believe he had fun!
Man do I love these boys!!! So much to be thankful for!
Will’s friend, Bryce, joined us at the hockey game. The boys were all so well behaved at the game! I couldn’t believe it. They loved it!
How cute are they? They would cheer and clap and were way into it!
This is a random picture, but several suites down from us were some of the Rangers! C.J. is bending down signing stuff that the people below were throwing him. Napoli is the guy in the white hat/grey sweatshirt. Holland was in there, too, but he isn’t visible in the pic. Kind of cool! We still love you Rangers! Even though our hearts were broken. :(
Fun, fun weekend! Lots of fun to be had tomorrow night at our neighborhood party and then trick or treating!!
December Little Things
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment