Today was Grandparent’s Day at Will’s school! Can I tell you how much I love Will’s school? Love it! They put on a little program for everyone and had snacks in their room afterwards. Will, of course invited all his grandparents! He is one special boy because he was well represented at grandparents day! The kids did several songs. Here is Will’s group of the 2’s. His class is on the very bottom row and you can see him 4th from the left. How did he do? Welll…he started off okay. See below. Then he spotted his family! First he started crying…G.J. and then the whole rest of the songs he cried….Daddy!! Oh geez. It was sad. It was sort of cute, too. I mean he’s barely 2 and to expect that he would march up in front of a room full of people and sing is probably a little much to ask. But he did stay put. He did not leave his spot (like one of the other girls did!). So – all in all – it wasn’t so bad. It could have been worse! And at least he wasn’t the only one crying!
Here are all of Will’s peeps! His fan club! I am so thankful to Mimi, Ally, G.J., and Neille for taking the time to come to Will’s program. It meant the world to Kevin and me. And someday it will mean the world to Will. He is loved. I have no doubt and it makes me so happy to know that. He doesn’t understand it, but I do. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being such awesome grandparents!
Checking out his room and having some post performance snacks. Spoiled much?
Below are the grandmas supporting their little guy! What a fun experience! It makes me so happy to be a mom. Even though it is extremely trying (more on that in a separate post) it is incredibly rewarding. I am so proud of Will. He’s such a smart boy and is just learning so much. Though he didn’t sing them on stage, he can sing every word to so many songs! He can sing his abc’s, itsy bitsy spider, muffin man, baa baa black sheep, etc.,etc.! He knows so many! He can count to 12 on his own. He knows who is a girl and who is a boy. He knows his colors. He knows his last name. He knows about money and where to find it (in mommy’s wallet!). He’s just been thriving. Yes, I’m one proud momma!


No comments:
Post a Comment