Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Ok, I'm back dating this in hopes it shows up at the right time. I'm finally catching up on some blogging and posting pics of this is a must! Will was a train conductor for Halloween! What else would he be, right? He hates wearing weird things and I knew he wouldn't wear a traditional costume. This has to be the least costumey costume, right? Well, he still didn't want to wear it! Ha! Finally got it on him and out the door to our annual neighborhood block party. Very fun! I didn't charge my battery and it died shortly after this, so I have very few pics! :( Super sad! Bad mommy! But I got this one - it is the best I got of the full outfit. Here we are with our neighborhood friends that we love! Ms. Paula and Bryce!
Before the trick or treating the kids all played and Will zeroed in on a ball and held on tight - surprising, right? :)

The actual trick or treating itself - was a blast! I wish I had video of it. Will was so well behaved the whole time and was so sweet! His sweet little voice when he would say trick or treat and thank you was so cute! I loved every minute of it! We just went back down our street home from the party, but it was such a fun memory. Sweet boy loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment