Friday, January 13, 2012

A bun...


Is in the oven!  :)  I'm not sure why I haven't blogged about this yet - but Will is going to be a big brother!  I am almost 15 weeks pregnant and we are due July 8th (or 11th - per the sonogram).  We are crazy excited as we had been praying for this miracle.  Thank you Lord for trusting us to raise another child.  We are blessed.  I had a check-up today and the heartbeat sounded great again.  I go on Monday, Feb 6th to find out if Will is getting a baby brother or a baby sister!  We got a cute shirt for Will that we used to share the news with our families back around Thanksgiving.  We would appreciate prayers for a healthy baby!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I was wondering when you would post about this exciting news. What a fun way to tell everyone! We are looking forward to seeing if Will gets a brother or sister. Keep us updated. Hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Brandi! Super exciting news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way of announcing the great news. Wish we were there to see the announcement in person. We wondered after a passing comment at the family Christmas party but didn't ask. Hope you are feeling good and everything goes smooth in the coming months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Congratulations- so happy for yall!!!!

    ReplyDelete