Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine’s Program

2012-02-12 001 2012-02-12 010

Well, what else is new, I’m behind on posting!  Will had a Valentine’s program at his school.  I was thrilled because we got him to put on the pink shirt that he refused to wear for the big reveal. He looked really cute in it!  I tried getting a pic of him before school, and well that’s the best I got.  He now does the cheese face and it is cute but it is also a little exaggerated.  :)

Below he is in the front row looking over to the side.  He did fine.  He didn’t cry (I hid so he wouldn’t see me).  He also didn’t sing.  Not a single word.  Nor did he do a single motion.  Ah well.  At least he stayed up there!  That’s a lot better than several of the kids did.  He had his hand in his back pocket most of the time, which was kind of funny.  My Will Ryan.  A sweet mess.2012-02-12 001 2012-02-12 012 They had snacks in the room after their big performance.  He was into that part!  He sits by this cute girl Marley to his left.  He talks about her all the time.  And he talks about his friend Jack.  It is funny how at an early age they learn to gravitate towards certain friends.2012-02-12 001 2012-02-12 019 There is is again! That cheese face!!!!  I love my cheese face!!!2012-02-12 001 2012-02-12 021

1 comment:

  1. Who is this little boy? I could have sworn he was just a baby a short while ago! I love the slicked to the side hair!

    ReplyDelete