Monday, April 9, 2012

Belly Pic

Easter 2012-03-23 001
So I have been terrible at journaling about this pregnancy.  I’ve been terrible about journaling about anything these days!  Chalk it up to being back to work full-time right now and tired all.the.time.  Hopefully my blogging will pick up after Tues…the end of busy season is near!  Here is a belly pic I took several weeks back.  So yes, I am bigger than this now!  This was at 24 weeks.  I am 27 weeks now.  Crazy!  Next week I’ll hit the third trimester.  I feel like I am carrying Kendall differently than Will.  Oh yes, not sure if I blogged that either.  Our baby girl has a name!  Kendall Elizabeth!  I love it.  KET!  Can’t wait to meet her!  She is a busy girl these days.  She’s moving all over the place and she’s causing some lower back pain.  I got her bedding in, I’ll have to post on the nursery once we get some stuff on the walls.  She’ll be here before we know it!  This one has gone much faster than the first one!  Exactly 3 months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment