Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday

On Sunday, we went to church and celebrated what the true meaning of Easter is – our risen Lord!  What a sacrifice and a blessing for us all!  We put Will in a cute outfit that his Ally had bought him and he looked pretty handsome.  I have to say, I am thrilled that he will let us take pics of him right now!Easter 2012-03-23 109 Easter 2012-03-23 113 Will and his daddy!  What handsome men I have in my life!!Easter 2012-03-23 119 Will and mommy.  Mommy isn’t overly thrilled with posting this, but my son is just precious so I’m choosing to post the chubby preggo faced pic anyway!Easter 2012-03-23 123 Easter 2012-03-23 129 Why not do one more hunt?  Ally brought some eggs over that had coins in them and we let him hunt one more time.  Hey – hunting eggs is just fun!  I loved watching him!Easter 2012-03-23 132 Easter 2012-03-23 137 Hope you all had a happy Easter, too!!Easter 2012-03-23 140

No comments:

Post a Comment