Monday, April 9, 2012

Hunt #2

On Saturday, we went to one of the local churches and did a hunt there, too.  They had other activities which ended up being a lot of fun.  We went with Will’s good friend Bryce.  They had a cookie decorating station.  Will took this very seriously!Easter 2012-03-23 041 Easter 2012-03-23 046 Easter 2012-03-23 058
Even better than decorating the cookie – eating the cookie!  Or more likely icing.  He ate the icing first! Easter 2012-03-23 067 Easter 2012-03-23 072
I had to post all 4 of these pics.  These two are a hoot!  Trying to take a smiling pic of both was hilarious!
Easter 2012-03-23 073
Easter 2012-03-23 074 Easter 2012-03-23 075 This is sweet now.  I am sure one day they’ll look back and be embarrassed by holding hands.  Sweet friends!Easter 2012-03-23 076
I didn’t get many of the actual hunt.  By the time I got to a good spot- it was over!  But Will managed to scoop up some good ones!
Easter 2012-03-23 081
Easter 2012-03-23 083 I love this pic!  He can be so adorable and so cute.  Makes the tough times bearable!  Love my little man!Easter 2012-03-23 087 They also had a petting zoo – so fun!Easter 2012-03-23 095 So I am pretty sure the pic below is right after he picked up one of the baby chicks and then quickly dropped it.  The other kids were picking them so I think he though ok – then it felt weird, I guess!Easter 2012-03-23 098 Easter 2012-03-23 101 Actually I think this may be my favorite pic!  Such an amazing little boy!  Pure joy!!Easter 2012-03-23 104

No comments:

Post a Comment