Sunday, May 20, 2012

Congrats Kayse!

Last weekend Kevin’s little sister, Kayse, graduated from OU!  We are so very proud of her!  I even sucked it up and was a good sport about attending an OU event.  :)  We were very excited to celebrate this big milestone with all of Kevin’s family.  Kayse we wish you the best in all your future endeavors!  We are so proud of you for how far you’ve come and can’t wait to see what the future holds!  I got a few pics (of course).  Kayse is the one standing infront of the green backdrop getting her official pic taken right before she gets her diploma.Kayse's Graduation 2012-05-11 028 Below I caught her on the big screen!  I had a pic of me on the big screen at Tech and thought I would see if I could catch her, too.Kayse's Graduation 2012-05-11 029 The graduate and her family!!  Way to go Kayse!!Kayse's Graduation 2012-05-11 078 Kayse's Graduation 2012-05-11 041

No comments:

Post a Comment