It is hard to believe but I am already 30 weeks pregnant! Wow. It has gone quick - but I am ready for it to be done! I am officially starting to get uncomfortable and having trouble sleeping. The back is hurting, etc. You know - all the normal 3rd trimester fun stuff. Everything seems to be progressing well. I measure right on target and my blood work was all good. The hardest part is the exhaustion. I am tired. The good part is that so far (knock on wood) I have not really swelled much. By this point with Will I was swelling quite a lot. I am still wearing my rings and shoes right now! I try hard to keep my feet up when I can. I am praying I don't hit that massive swelling like I did last time. I do have the chubby face/neck like I did last time. I guess that's just part of it. Hopefully it goes away like it did last time! She is moving a ton and I am so curious as to what she will be like. Will was such a good baby - will she be one, too? What will Will think of her? We are really playing up the big brother role and him being a big helper. He acts excited now but when we mentioned that I will be Kendall's mommy, too, - he doesn't seem to like that much. Her room is really coming along. It is very girlie! We have gotten a lot of little girl clothes - so no doubt she'll be well dressed! We just need a few things before she arrives. And we need to clean out a few closets. Right now I can't put her cute clothes in her closet - that was the spare closest and our place to stick stuff that we didn't know what to do with. Ha! Better get moving on that! Mostly, we just anxiously await her arrival. 10 weeks or less (hopefully less) to go!!
December Little Things
5 years ago


So glad that everything is going well! So excited to meet your precious little girl! Any names yet???
ReplyDelete